Quiz Scoring is based on the following:
- Best Score wins (Most Correct Answers)
In case of a Tie:
- If Best Score is tied in any of the top five positions, accuracy breaks the tie (questions answered correct / total number of questions answered).
- If Best Score and Accuracy are tied - Starting at question 1, the most Consecutive Correct answers breaks the tie.
- If there is still a tie - Lowest Average Time per correct answer (to the tenth of a second) breaks the tie.
- Manual Judging can be done if there is still a tie using 1/1000th of a second increments.
Full update of the Leaderboard will be posted on Friday, September 25.
(Once scores have been verified.)
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for even more tips, tricks and training videos. Click here for official rules.
Click here for official rules to the IDEAL Stay Wired to Win Tool Bag Sweepstakes.
Click here for official rules to the IDEAL Stay Wired to Win $500 IDEALcash Sweepstakes.